The End of Mental Illness by Dr Daniel Amen

  The End of Mental Illness by Dr. Daniel Amen 

This book here was one that really made me see the actual data that has been photographed and other really important information that I was able to connect with a lot of my problems and gave me understanding and relatable stories that changed my life. This book was nothing short of difficult to read from front to back, but the information I gained and the connections I started making after reading this book was undeniable. I would put this down as a must read if you are struggling with drugs and alcohol. Please leave a comment if you agree or disagree, I am most curious about what other people think of this book. 

Type of Book: Self-help

Personal Rating: 10/10

Reading Time: 1 Month (a lot of good information)




Direct link to buy this book: The End of Mental Illness

Comments