The subtle art of not giving a fuck by mark manson

 "The subtle art of not giving a fuck" - pretty much what I expected and feeling as ignorant as I am that I could of probably wrote the book by just the title and judging it by the cover. I realize after reading this book that I learned a few things and was actually surprised at the perspective achieved from the author. I really went into this book cold and when I finished it quickly showing a mark of a good book, I lent it out to a friend and wished him to give it a read. Seeing that some books of self bettering could be used as tools and relatable feelings and emotion explanation or revelations this is a good quick tool for a possible vacation style read or just one to check of the list and get some insight. 

Type of Book: Self Help

Personal Rating: 7/10

Reading Time: 1 to 2 weeks

                                                                                  

To buy this book you can click this link: The Subtle are of not giving a ....

Comments